||Last Updated: Apr 21st, 2015 - 23:52:06
Sourced from both official and unofficial publications, we can answer queries and provide data regarding many aspects of New Zealand aviation. Our speciality is both the RNZAF* and the 'New Zealand' squadrons* with the RAF circa 1939-1945.
Examples of the information we can provide include:
- general squadron and aircraft histories,
- specific aircraft data and histories,
- details of squadron personnel,
- colours and markings carried by squadron aircraft,
- mission records, both squadron and individual aircraft.
As well as providing our own research data, we can undertake research on behalf of interested parties.
Publications sourced include Operational Record Books, logbooks, command and squadron records, private collections, museum archives, published and unpublished memoirs and individual interviews with squadron members.
* 'Royal New Zealand Air Force' and 75, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489 and 490 NZ Squadrons, Royal Air Force.
© Copyright 2004-2013; VenturaPublications and contributors.
Top of Page